1. Getting started
How do I create my Blueway account?
To start using Blueway, click the Register button. Select PRO plan, enter your Name, Surname, Email Address. Select your Business Type then enter your password. Finally, click to Get Started! button to complete your registration.
How do I update my profile information?
To update your profile information, including your profile picture and password associated with your account:
- Go to your Profile
- Go to General section
- You can edit your name, surname, city anytime
2. Getting familiar with Blueway
You may see your boat's details, pricing and calendar.
Follow the latest price and calendar updates.
Track your boat's ranking, price analysis, sales metrics, monthly and overall analytics.
3. While using Blueway
Price & Sales Updates
When you change your boat's price or sales status then all travel agencies will get a notification about it.
You can update your profile, track your plan, see invoices or change your payment method.
4. Supported devices
Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, etc.
iOS, Android, Tablets, iPadOS, watchOS
tvOS, Smart TVs
5. Something is not working
I can't sign up
If you are having troubles, contact our support team at [email protected]
I forgot my password
If you can't remember your password, you can reset it through your email address. To reset your password:
- Go to Login Page then click Forget Password button
- Enter your sign-up email then click to Send reset password button.
- You'll receive an email with a link. Click that link and define a new password.
I forgot my email address
Contact our support team at [email protected]
I'm not receiving the password reset email
If you're not receiving the password reset email, it's possible that the email is going in your spam filter or that you mistyped your email when first signing up for Blueway. To get your password reset email, try:
- Checking your spam filter
- Getting in touch with your email service provider to make sure that you're able to get emails from the @blueway.app domain
- If you mistyped your email address when signing up for your account, we're not able to give you access to this account.
- If you are having troubles, contact our support team at [email protected]
I'm receiving the password reset emails but I still can't log in
You might want to try sending yourself a password reset email again since the links in those emails are time-sensitive. If you don't use the link within a certain amount of time, that particular link may no longer work.
If you're copying the reset link or your newly reset password, make sure you haven't copied any extra spaces before pasting it into your browser or the login fields.